Dear guests, in order to ensure the safety and efficient organisation at Lazurowy Brzeg resort, please read these regulations which govern your visit and use of the lodges at our resort, located in Mielenko at ul. Topolowa 43.
1. Guests staying at the resort are obliged to comply with these regulations. To behave in such a way as not to endanger the safety of other persons, to comply with the provisions of environmental protection, health and safety and fire regulations as well as to adhere to the instructions of the resort staff.
2. Anyone violating these terms and conditions and any person who blatantly violates the basic standards of social coexistence in the resort area, will be asked to leave the place of residence. In case of refusal, such person will be surrendered to the police along with the case being referred for proceedings in cases of offences.
3. Making a reservation is equivalent to acknowledgement of familiarising oneself with these terms and conditions, the acceptance of and commitment to comply with its provisions.
4. When making a reservation, you are consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of the booking process, in accordance with the Polish Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data. The information is processed and stored by Lazurowy Brzeg which its registered office in Mielenko, 76-032 Mielno, 43 Topolowa Str, according to appropriate security and confidentiality standards.
5. In order to confirm the reservation a deposit will be required in the amount specified by the tenant within 3 working days from the date of reservation. The agreement is concluded as soon as the deposit has been credited at the landlord’s bank account and the reservation has been confirmed by the landlord at the previously specified e-mail address.
6. Guests staying at the resort are subject to check-in requirement. Check-in and payment must be made immediately upon arrival. In addition, on the day of arrival we charge a refundable deposit of PLN 300 (cover for any property damage).
7. Only persons with a valid identity document are admitted to the resort. Minors may check in allowed when accompanied by an adult, and their stay at the resort is authorised only under the supervision of adults.
8. Visitors to lodges are allowed on the premises from 8:00 until 23:00.
9. At the request of the person renting the lodge, an additional person may be accommodated only after consent has been given by the resort owner, once the check-in formalities have been fulfilled and payment has been made.
10. The person renting a lodge is required to verify the status of the equipment. Confirmation of compliance of the equipment with the list and assuming the liability for deficiencies and damage during use. Persons vandalising the equipment, the lodges as well as their surroundings will be financially responsible for any damage caused. The person renting the lodge, before leaving the resort, will be required to account for the equipment.
11. Any cancellation of part of stay, early leave, for reasons not on the part of the resort management, will not be subject to any refund. Cancellation of stay will not be subject to any refund of deposit paid.
12. Lazurowy Brzeg resort does not assume either any legal or financial liability for any damage or theft of cars or personal belongings left in them, or for any other items left unattended on the premises. The obligation to secure one’s own belongings from theft or destruction will rest with the owners.
13. In the lodges it is strictly prohibited to use open fire or smoke.
14. Making fires or barbecues is possible only in places designated by the resort staff while special care must be taken and fire safety regulations be complied with.
15. The resort features a children’s playground and trampoline for children, the use of which is only possible if separate “playground regulations” are observed which is available at the notice board at the playground.
16. Parking – for each lodge there are two free parking places.
17. The night quiet time lasts from 22.00 until 6.00 the next day.
18. A hotel night starts at 15:00 and ends at 10:00 on the next day.
19. Any accommodated person will be subject to the mandatory daily tourist tax.
20. Before leaving the premises, the lodge should be cleaned up, dishes washed, the area around the lodges cleaned and garbage disposed of in the garbage containers.
21. Pets are not allowed in our resort.
22. In the matters not covered by these regulations, the resort staff will have a decisive voice.
PLEASE TAKE CARE OF CHILDREN WHEN PLAYING ON THE PREMISES, AS WELL AS WHILE ON THE BEACH AND IN THE SEA. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BEACH IN MIELENKO IS NOT GUARDED. LET US REMEMBER THAT THE CHILDREN’S SAFETY DEPENDS ON THE PARENTS’ CONSIDERATION.